Creative coder, maker, artist and researcher. Member of the art collective opavó. Co-founder of my 1-person studio.
I like to make things
- I code HTML, CSS and JS.
- I develop apps with WebGL and Unity.
- I go crazy on Processing and Arduino.
- I design 8bit, gifs & generative art.
My day job is to create experiences
- Eu, fone: hacked book with Arduino and Processing to generate poems.
- Pega Monstro: mobile game built with Unity3D and Vuforia for TimoKids App.
- Sputnik Project: web app built with HTML5, WebGL, Three.js and GSV.
- Passageiro: mobile app built with OpenFrameworks.
- OcupaCéu: mobile app built with Processing and Metaio.
I have an art background
- Sputnik Project was founded by RedBull (SP, 2014).
- 3 months of Artistic Residence at MIS (SP, 2013).
- Exhibited at Streaming Festival (Amsterdam, 2013).
- Exhibited at MUBE (SP, 2012).
And I enjoy learning
- Master of Research Degree in Art & Technology (PUC, SP, 2013-2015)
- Certificate in Fine Art (Central Saint Martins, London, 2012)
- Post Graduation in Interactive Media Art (PUC, SP, 2011-2012)
- BS in Communications (ESPM, SP, 2007-2010)